Routine services provided at no additional cost to Tenants by Building personnel include:
- Adjusting temperature controls
- Light bulb replacement for Building Standard bulbs. Replacement of non- standard bulbs can be provided if the Tenant maintains a supply of the bulbs
- Restroom repairs and servicing
- Minor ceiling tile replacement. (There may be a charge to remove and/or replace tiles for telephone repair, etc. depending on the scope of the work)
The Property Management Office provides many additional services to Tenants for a nominal charge, namely:
- After hours heating and air conditioning
- Directory board listing and Tenant graphics
- Duplicate keys, cylinders re-keyed/installed, coat hooks, door closers, etc.
- Remodeling and construction management services
- Tenant plumbing repairs
Please feel free to call the Property Management Office at 678.564.5300 for any of the above services or for assistance regarding other services that may be required.